This giveaway is from me to you as a way to say THANK YOU for your continued support. Thank you for “liking” me on Facebook. Thank you for “following” me on Twitter. Thank you for following this blog. If you aren’t a blogger then you may not understand how important it is to actually click on the follow button, or “like” me on Facebook but it is actually really important. Each time I send out a request for a giveaway or a sponsor they come right here to look at my numbers to determine if it is worth their time to be part of this venture. So thanks for helping!
Since June kicks off training for the Chicago Marathon, I thought it would be a good time to concentrate on a few of my favorite go to items for training. Even if you are not a marathoner, you can still benefit from this goodie bag! Promise! Let’s knock this out right now: Yes, this goodie bag contains some AdvoCare products. Yes, I’m an AdvoCare distributor. Yes, I think AdvoCare has the best products for nutrition, energy & recovery. Yes, if you click on one of these links and purchase something, I will profit.
CONTENTS OF GOODIE BAG FOR GIVEAWAY ($75 Value):
- Personal Saver Pepper Spray – Safety First, Second & Third…..right?!?! I have several of these. I prefer the Wrist Saverbut also have a Personal Saver like this to attach to my water belt or onto my skirt for immediate access while running. I had a coupon code, not sure if it’s still active but if you purchase one, try the code: TTF for $1.50 off.
- Toe Protectors (2 protectors) – I use these for EVERYrun. I loose my toe nails regardless of the type or size of shoe I wear. It’s just my thing and I’ve mentioned it previously. Therefore, I always wear a gel toe protector on my second & third toe (right foot) and then use more if my other toe nails are sore. These REALLY help! You can find them at Walgreens or CVS in the foot care aisle.
- AdvoCare Spark Energy Drink (3 packets) – I drink this before every long run. I roll out of bed, drink this first, then go about my routine. This not only helps me wake up but also gets the bodily functions moving BEFORE I hit the trail for my long run. Sugar free, caffeine equivalent of 1 cup of coffee, 21 vitamins, minerals, nutrients. 45 calories. My favorite flavor in the Mango Strawberry!
- AdvoCare Rehydrate Drink (3 packets) – I keep these packets in my purse, in my gym bag and Aby carries them in her track/cross country bag. We dump this in a bottle of water for an on the go rehydrate product with a 1:1 ratio of sodium to potassium and only 40 calories. My favorite flavor in the Mango Pineapple(Do you see a mango theme here?)
- AdvoCare Rehydrate Gel (3 pouches) – I use these gels during long runs and long bike rides. They are easy to carry and the gel is thinner than some of the leading brands. The lemon flavor actually tastes good and I don’t cringe when it hits my mouth. I must say that after years of using various products for refueling “on the run”, this is my favorite by far. I’m VERY happy with this product! Potassium, sodium & 21 grams carbs wrapped up in 80 calories.
- AdvoCare Post Workout Recovery Drink (3 packets) – I use this after every long run, long bike, and some random workouts that leave me zapped. No exception. I never use any other recovery product, ever. This is the product that sold me on AdvoCare. It works. It takes the guess work out of recovery and what you need to eat to repair and recover. I always knew that I needed a 4:1 carb to protein ratio for recovery but I’m not big on counting. I just drink this on my ride home and then eat normal food the rest of the day. I don’t need to worry about refrigerating it, just leave it in my shaker in the car and drink when I finish my run or bike. It takes the thinking out of my recovery.
- AdvoCare Shaker/Blender Bottle – I mix everything in this. If you use protein powders or any drink powders then you already know that chunks happen but this breaks up most of the chunks for a smoother drink content. I keep one in my workout bag, one in my desk at work, one at the lake, two at home. I almost always have one.
- Mission Athletecare Pomegranate Lip Balm with SPF +15 – This is by far my favorite lip balm for running, biking, workouts, life. It’s the perfect consistency and stays on for a very long time. It comes in lots of flavors but I prefer the pomegranate & mint. It’s also Paraben Free and after reading Bridgett’s Beauty Blog, I’ve learned this a really big deal……although I can’t say I remember why. :) You can buy certain Mission Athletecare items at CVS (in Illinois) but they are usually stuck in a corner somewhere, so you may have to ask where they are located.
- Mission Athletecare Max Muscle Rehab– Roll on gel for muscle soreness. Feels good but since the scent vanishes quickly, everyone else doesn’t have to know you trashed your quads on the hills.
- Mission Athletecare AntiFriction Cream (2 sample packs) – I have used several Mission products in the anti-friction & anti-chafing line. I like them, particularly for my feet and where my shoes (sandals too!) rub.
I have a ton of favorite products but these are things I use on a regular basis. The total of this Goodie Bag is $75. If you would like to enter the giveaway, please do one or all of the following and make a comment below as to what you have done: Make a comment below as to which of these products you are most excited to try (+1), Follow this blog (+2), Follow TooTallFritz on Facebook (+2), Follow @TooTallFritz on Twitter (+2), Share the giveaway via FB, Twitter, your blog, etc. (+2 for each share).
The giveaway runs from now until 9am CST on July 3rd. One winner will be selected via a random number generator. Good luck and spread the word!
** Happy Winning ** Amanda – TooTallFritz ** email@example.com