We all know that I’m not happy about it but there is absolutely nothing that can be done, so I packed up my “Chick 3” ensemble tonight to pass on to the newbie runner for Ragnar Chicago Team #85 – You Just Got Chicked.
So much emotion went into the preparation and planning for this team that it seems unreal that it’s no longer on my plate. I feel as if I section has been torn out of my book and the ending left unknown, questioned and lost. Super sad. Loads of tears.
I’d like to send out a few Thank You’s..…..
- Thanks to the ladies who have already asked me to be part of their 2013 Ragnar teams. Much appreciated but my wounds are still fresh and well, I can’t walk very well right now so won’t be planning any long distance relays
at this time.
- Thanks to all of you for your well wishes and words of encouragement.
- Thanks to all of you who were scrambling in an attempt to fill my ultra spot on the relay.
- Thanks to those of you who offered up ideas on SKINNY drinks.
Thanks to Ragnar for sending me such a nice email, informing me that my captain had dropped me from the team. I got that. My foot popped, I knew I’d be dropped. Good times. Thanks for the info.
- Thanks to Aby for limping around downtown with me this week, going to work with me, helping me onto the train, filing, copying and running back & forth to the freezer for my ice bag.
- Thanks to hubby for pretending he
gave a shitcared about the billiontears I cried over a relay that happens EVERY year. This isn’t exactly the last one, there will be a “few” more!
- Thanks to BondiBand, Aspaeris Pivot Shorts, Family Fan Club, ShowerPill and Gu Energy for setting up Team You Just Got Chicked to
kick some asshave fun in this race.
I hope you all have an awesome Ragnar, if you are running, or kick some butt on whatever you attempt this weekend! #MakeItCount
** Happy Running ** Amanda – TooTallFritz ** firstname.lastname@example.org