Lots of winners today! Thanks to everyone who participated in this raffle for Ronald McDonald House Charities for the 2014 Chicago Marathon. We raised $230 and I only need $770 to go to meet my commitment. Your help is much appreciated! For anyone who is till looking for a guaranteed entry into the Chicago Marathon, RMHC still has spots available. For anyone who would still like to donate to my fundraising effort on behalf of this great charity, please donate HERE. Thank you, all!
I have 5 prizes so selected 5 unique #s.
Winners are #3, #24, #33, #34 & #20.
#3 – Erica Agran – Small New Balance Incredible singlet
#24 & #20 – Ms. Nicki – Large New Balance Incredible singlet & the Injinji prize pack.
#33 & #34 – Sharon DeVault – Medium New Balance Incredible singlet & Emergen-C prize pack.
Congrats, ladies!! Please email me your mailing addresses!!
Lastly, we need to pick a new winner for the 13.1 Chicago giveaway. Our original winner is super sad but can’t seem to get time off work to travel to the CHI. Sorry for Ms. Kari but I’m pretty sure the new winner will be super psyched. Are you the new winner?? If your name is MEG SEPPI, you’ve won! Meg, please contact me for details on how to register for your FREE race. This is one of the best half marathons in Chicago, congrats on the win.
** May Luck Be With You In ALL That You Do ** Amanda – TooTallFritz **
Many thanks to everyone who was able to donate to the raffle for the Ronald McDonald House Charities! I really appreciate it and please know that the families that utilize RMHC are so very thankful. If by chance you are still interested in donating but didn’t have time or weren’t ready, the charity page will be open until a couple weeks after the Chicago Marathon so feel free to utilize it anytime between now and the end of October 2013.
Now the fun part!! The numbers have been drawn and we have lots of winners. The list is below, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your address so that I can send your goodies!!
- Amy Dykstra – Lock Laces
- Mag Mile Runner – Boston Strong Tee
- Run With Jess – AdvoCare Fueling and Rehydration pack
- Nicki T – Aspaeris Pivot Shorts, ibungee speed laces & Team Tough Chik Sponsor Pack
- Erica Finds – Team Tough Chik Sponsor Pack
- Anastasia Kwitt – Women Rock Chicago calendar & headband
- Susan D – Venus de Miles Entry & prize pack
- Frogger – Handana
- From Ice Cream to Marathon – Women Rock Chicago calendar & headband
- In Mid Stride – Pro Compression marathon socks
- Amanda W – Get to Goal – Flip Belt
- Running Kellometers – PunkeeLove Headbands
- Sara & David J – Boston Strong Tee & Biofreeze prize pack
- Suzanne Westenhofer – GU prize pack & Tough Chik $25 gift card
- Bonita F – Mission Athlete Skincare prize pack, Adidias headbands, & ibungee speed laces
- Pam S – Bastille Day 5K/8K entry
- Lynn S – Team Tough Chik Sponsor Pack
- Marcia’s Healthy Slice – Road Runners Sports 2 Bottle Belt
- Walissa D – Team Tough Chik visor
- Michelle Pluhar – Cytosport prize pack
Check back in tomorrow for a giveaway!!
** Amanda – TooTallFritz ** email@example.com **