Good week at CrossFit. It’s one of those activities which can seem SO HARD one day, then not so bad the next. It’s all about the movements in the WOD and whether it hits your list of strengths verses weaknesses. This is the reason as to why it’s so important to KEEP GOING, even when you are feeling bad or as if you aren’t making any progress. The very next workout may be the one that YOU knock out of the park.
Day 58 – Push Press 5×3 – 73#
Tabatas for Total Reps – Keep track of your reps throughout each of the 8 sets of a movement.
- Kettlebell Swings – 35#s – Dang that KB is soooo heavy. As indicated by my crazy face below.
- Ball Slams – 20# – Another super heavy item!
- Hand Release Push-Ups – Not a good move for my spaghetti arms.
- Rowing for Calories (something to count for the total reps)
Day 59 – Back Squats – 5×3 – 83#s – Moved up in weight!!
- 15 Front Squats with a 35# KettleBell – Yep, still heavy.
- 10 Sit-ups
- 5 Burpees – Dare I say these are almost manageable in increments of 5?
Then we stretched, rolled & worked on our Double-Unders! Good week!
** Keep Pushing, Even When Progress is Indiscernible ** Amanda – TooTallFritz **